Millers Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner - DPF Restore 250ml GMO-7795ME
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
GMO-7795ME Millers Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner - DPF Restore
A one shot diesel additive designed to clean diesel particulate filters (DPF) reducing the regeneration temperature required to allow the trapped soot particles to be burnt off. Ensures a cleaner more efficient DPF.
By addition to the fuel tank prior to refuelling. One 250ml bottle treats 60 litres of fuel as a preventative measure, approximately every 2,000 miles (3,000 kms) Can be used more frequently if DPF blocking is a regular problem.
- Short trips and stop start driving will mean lower exhaust gas temperatures and the regeneration of the DPF will not take place leading to blocking by trapped particulate matter. The engine will become inefficient and in some cases the warning light will illuminate requiring immediate action. This product provides the following:
- One shot treatment for fast results without the expense of dismantling or renewal.
- Lowers the temperature of regeneration assisting the removal of trapped soot particles.
- Highly suitable where short trip stop start driving is the norm.
- Cleans the DPF, providing optimum fuel economy, reducing emissions and restoring engine power.
We aim to dispatch all items out within 2 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, Fedex (2-3 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).