Millers Oils Millermatic ATF 8SP Automatic Transmission Fluid - 1 Litre 1L
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Brand: Millers Oils
- Type: Fully Synthetic
- Application: ATFs
- SAE Viscosity: ATF
- For Transmission Type: Automatic
- Suitable For: Audi
- Suitable For: BMW
- Suitable For: Fiat
- Suitable For: Seat
- Suitable For: Skoda
- Suitable For: Volkswagen
- Suitable For: ZF Lifeguard 8
- Quantity: 1 Litres
GENUINE UK STOCK - FRIENDLY ADVICE - 60 DAY RETURNS
Premium Automatic Transmission Fluid technology blended into selected synthetic base fluids. Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment, which require this type of lubricant.
Millers Oils Millermatic ATF 8 Speed is also known as:
- Millers Millermatic 8SP
- Millermatic ATF 8SP
- Millers automatic transmission fluid 8 Speed
- Performance Profile
- BMW 83 222 152 426
- VW G 060162,
- ZF Lifeguard 8
- Also suitable for certain models of Chrysler, Dodge, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover and Maserati where an 8 speed ATF fluid is called for.
- Easier shifting even at low temperatures.
- Alternative to ZF Lifeguard Fluid 8 automatic transmission fluid for use in certain 8-Speed automatic transmissions
- Shorter warm up ensures max gearbox efficiency.
- Stays in grade even under extreme conditions.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Longer drain periods.
- Excellent high temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal conditions.
- Stable friction properties increases durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
We aim to dispatch all items out within 2 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, Fedex (2-3 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).