Millers Oils Millermatic ATF D-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid 5 Litre 5L
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Brand: Millers Oils
- Type: Fully Synthetic
- Application: ATFs
- SAE Viscosity: ATF
- For Transmission Type: Automatic
- Suitable For: Alfa Romeo
- Suitable For: BMW
- Suitable For: Fiat
- Suitable For: Honda
- Suitable For: Nissan
- Quantity: 5 Litres
GENUINE UK STOCK - FAST DISPATCH
Millers Oils Millermatic ATF D-VI is a premium fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid for GM automatic transmissions from 2006 onwards. Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment which require this type of lubricant.
- Provides a lower viscosity than the previous Dexron IIID product providing improved fuel economy.
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability provides outstanding low temperature performance ensuring smooth gear change and extended fluid life.
- Improved anti-wear and resistance to sludge extends component life.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- Enhances the performance of new and older GM transmission.
- Performance Profile
- General Motors Dexron VI, IIIG & H, IID
- Also suitable for certain models of: BMW, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Nissan, Honda
DEXRON ® is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation. Since the beginning of 2007, GM have only supported only the use of DEXRON-VI fluids; all DEXRON-III licenses expired at the end of 2006, and will not be renewed.
We aim to dispatch all items out within 2 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, Fedex (2-3 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).