Millers Oils Millermatic UN ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid 1 Litre 1L
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Brand: Millers Oils
- Application: ATFs
- Application: Steering Fluid
- SAE Viscosity: ATF
- For Transmission Type: Automatic
- Suitable For: Ford
- Suitable For: Mercedes-Benz
- Suitable For: Vauxhall / Opel
- Quantity: 1 Litres
Premium gearbox oil & power steering fluid
Millers Oils Millermatic UN ATF is a high quality automatic transmission and power steering fluid suitable for use in automatic transmission and power steering systems in all older and classic cars, as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
It is particulary suitable for use where the following specifications are called for by the vehicle manufacturer:-
- General Motors Dexron IID
- Ford M2C 138CJ / Ford M2C 166H
- MB 236.2 (except for GL76, 30-5 & GL275E gearboxes)
- MB 236.4, MB 236.6, MB 236.7
Benefits of Millers Oils Millermatic UN ATF
- Will provide a high performance when used in accordance with vehicle manufacturer requirements.
- Very high resistance to oxidation and degradation in use and so suitable for use where very long service intervals are required.
- Ensures a smooth transmission of power.
- Millermatic Type UN meets the requirements of:
- General Motors Dexron IID
- Ford Mercon M2C 138CJ / Ford M2C 166H / M2C 185A
- MAN 339 Type Z1, Type V2
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Sperry-Vickers Hydraulic
- Hagglunds Denison HF-O
- MB 236.1, MB 236.5, MB 236.6, MB 236.7
- Voith V55,6335
- Allison C4
- Sundstrand Systems
- ZFTE-ML-O2F, O4D, O9B, 11A, 11B,14A, 17C
We aim to dispatch all items out within 2 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, Fedex (2-3 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).