Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil-1 L
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
A professional, fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications and suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines.
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity meeting the manufacturer specifications.
Size : 1 L
- ACEA A3/B4
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-01 BMW Longlife-98
- Chrysler MS-12991
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2, Fiat 9.55535-N2 Fiat 9.55535-M2, Fiat 9.55535-H2
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 226.5, MB 229.5, MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Porsche A40
- PSA B71-2296 <2014, PSA B71-2295, PSA B71-2294
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
- Excellent low-temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability
- Millers Oils stop-start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions
- Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity
We aim to dispatch all items out within 2 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, Fedex (2-3 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).